Chapter 1

Month one

So we've had rain and sun, the most amount of heater use I've ever had to use followed by unusually hot weather, stolen wallet, found wallet, promotion and lots and lots of wine....beer.....ok both. I've furnished the entire apartment in damn near a week and managed to transition my previous red, orange and brown style to teal, yellow and grey. Very happy with the outcome.

The weirdest thing for me is going from filling up with gas every 2 1/2 days to every 2 1/2 weeks. Holy savings!!!! Something totally awesome was that I've had coffee bought for me twice in the drive thru. First time... Married man. Flattering? Maybe. Insulting? Did I look poor? Anyway. That was cool. But then the next week some chick bought me coffee. Ok I'm officially concerned but am made aware that sometimes there's a pay it forward thing that Portland does. Who knew. So I confused the lady behind me and bought hers. Woohoo... Good karma.

Pookie has turned into a true Gemini. One minute she's on my lap by her own will and other times, you'd think she on crack. She misses my mom. If she's in the other room and I FaceTime my mom, the little buttnugget comes running in and pretends to be all lovey on camera. She's crazy but I love her. She keeps me sane.... Insane to others I'm sure.

Sleeping has been easier than expected thanks to some bottoms of a few bottles. Ohhhh don't worry.... It's not all at once. LoL. I've been forced to learn how to recycle, cook.... A little bit, how to be independent and sleep when it's just fuzzy and me. We're doing.... Surviving....comfortable. Kind of weird to believe this is my life right now.

Anyway, I get on a plane tomorrow to head to Cali. I'm very excited but true to form for Cali my days are jam packed already. But it's nice to feel the love. Can't wait to see all that I can. Until tomorrow.... Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UBM - One year post op

Alone

UBM - How it started - surgery